Monday, May 23, 2011

Willingdon Turns 50!

    In the process of thinking over things since my last post, I thought I'd write a little bit about Willingdon's 50th anniversary. To commemorate the event, Willingdon will be holding their Sunday service of June 12th at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver. I hope to be following and covering the events leading up to this over the next couple of weeks or so. Until then, I would like to start off with this announcement video for the Pacific Coliseum service, that was played at one of the Sunday services about three weeks ago:


    I'm really looking forward to this celebration of God's work in the city of Vancouver for the sake of His gospel over the past 50 years through Willingdon's legacy and impact. If you are reading this blog and would like to attend, or bring a friend, please do so! It's going to be a great service, and I'm looking forward to writing about it as things get ready over the next 20 days. See you there!

- The Wisdom Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment