Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heading Out To Adventure!

     Hello! This is a quick post before I leave home on a solo trip to Victoria in about half an hour. I'll be there for the next week on work, and my bags are packed and ready to go! I'll probably be posting from there sometime in the next few days, on some thoughts that have been circling in my head in connection with all that I wrote last month about life, death and purpose.

     Since it's going to be a 6-hour trip via transit, I'm taking these two books with me to read:

There should be plenty of time to plow through these! (I hope)
      God has been using "Humility: True Greatness" to speak to me in a very powerful way since I first saw it at my friends Sam and Esther's house during Christmas time, when we went caroling with a lot of our friends. I've almost finished it, hopefully I'll be done by the time I get to Victoria, and then I can start on "Knowing God!"

     This is going to be a very interesting trip. I love the job that God has blessed me with! See you from Victoria!
- The Wisdom Seeker

2 comments:

  1. Great selections, Kevin! I'm hoping to start reading "Knowing God" soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wanda! I finished Humility: True Greatness on the ferry ride here. I'm going to read it a second time when I get back.

    ReplyDelete