Thursday, December 2, 2010

Set Construction - Day 4

   Didn't get to do too much today, mostly because I arrived after most of the action was over. But I did get to help haul two big stage lights from floor to ceiling using a rope and pulley, which was really cool :)

   In addition, I checked out the paint job that I had done yesterday on the set, which had turned out surprisingly well for a first attempt. I suspected that it was probably because the guys must have done a second coat and made it looked really professional, rather than any painting skill of my own!

   Here are some shots of how the set looked today. Technical rehearsal was beginning just as I left. It seems things will really ramp up from Monday to Friday next week, with work going from 9 AM to 10 PM everyday. It's really special being part of something like this. I'm looking forward to helping as much as I can :)

Willingdon's main stage today

Set that I helped paint with props added

Fireplace with props added
- The Wisdom Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment